Chic Accessories

January 14, 2017

scarf, black leather jacket, black booties, chic tote bag

One handbag that doesn’t get enough attention on this blog is the tote.  In reality I carry one almost everyday, but they rarely make it into my pictures.  So why has this handbag not seem much blog time? Well, quite simply because totes generally aren’t as pleasing to the eye and they usually do not photograph well.  I have an unstructured tote that collapses when I set it down and another that doesn’t close at all and all the contents are left for everyone to see.  So I was so excited when I found this gorgeous structured tote with a zipper closure.  I absolutely love everything about this bag!  It has become my new go-to work and play tote.  This tote could even go from day to night if needed – its that chic!  Another recent score is this gorgeous and super soft and lightweight cashmere scarf from Nordstrom.  I wish you guys could feel it – it is so luxurious!  It comes in sooo many colors too!  I highly recommend if you are in the market for a luxe scarf (and it’s under $100).

black leather jacket, skinny jeans, black booties, chic tote bagchic black tote bag, black booties, black skinny jeanschic tote bag, black skinny jeans, black leather bootiesscarf, black leather jacket, chic tote bagscarf, black leather jacket, black booties, chic tote bagscarf, black leather jacket, black booties, chic tote bag
scarf, black leather jacket, black booties, chic tote bagSpecial thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post

Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Free People
Jeans: Paige Denim (Similar)
Scarf: Nordstrom
Bag: MCM
Bralette: Hanky Panky
Ring: Nialaya (Similar)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (Similar)

7 Comments

• Reply La Bijoux Bella | by mia January 14, 2017 at 11:37 AM

A very chic and beautiful look! 🙂

❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• Reply thekontemporarygmailcom January 14, 2017 at 2:43 PM

Love your Louboutins, stunning look!
    ♡Kristina
    TheKontemporary

• Reply Ewa Macherowska January 15, 2017 at 5:33 AM

So chic 😉

• Reply Christine Kong January 15, 2017 at 7:10 PM

I totally know what you mean – I have a Goyard that I literally carry everyday especially with kids it’s so easy to have a large tote bag that carries everything and anything. But I love mini bags especially since they are perfect to photograph. This tote is perfect since it stands on its own. What a great find. Love the layers of this look and the super soft scarf. xoxo, Christine

• Reply Margarita Maslova January 15, 2017 at 10:50 PM

You look so stylish! Perfect jeans!

RitaLifestyle.comInsta: m_margaritka

• Reply The Girl From Connecticut January 16, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Love that tote!

• Reply Margaret January 17, 2017 at 5:33 PM

I love unstructure tote bag more simply because I can fit in more stuff?! hahah Good capture!!

xx Margaret