Must-have Knit: The Lace-up

October 11, 2016

lace up sweater

Lace-up sweaters are one of the must-have items this fall.  I especially love experimenting with different ways to wear these knits.  Today I am wearing this gorgeous nude knit and styling it off one shoulder.  Other ways to wear this gorgeous style besides the normal lace up in the center is to open up the sweater very wide and wear it as an off the shoulder top and bare both shoulder or try wearing it backwards for a little surprise while walking away.

The lace-up knit I am wearing today is perhaps my absolute favorite that I’ve seen and worn this season.  The details on this knit from Chicwish  are seriously gorgeous and the beautiful nude color is absolute perfection.  I especially love the details on the wrists – just something extra that sets this sweater apart from other lace-ups.  It’s also super cozy and comfy.  I have to say that I’ve become a major fan of Chicwish lately for offering amazing on-trend styles that are also affordable (the sweater is $50!)

lace up sweater lace up sweater lace up sweater and jacket
lace up sweater and rope pumpstie up rope pumpsSpecial Thanks to Chicwish for partnering on this post.

Sweater: Chicwish (I’m wearing a Small/Medium)
Jacket: Marissa Webb in Twill longer version Here
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (new season style)
Shoes: Monika Chiang
Bag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Celine

Thanks for visiting!  xx Erica

Shop more of my current favorite sweaters from Chicwish:

9 Comments

• Reply La Bijoux Bella | by mia October 11, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Such cool looking outfit combination. Absolutely standout! 🙂

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

• Reply thenomisniche October 11, 2016 at 5:19 PM

Fifty bucks? Are you serious?! I definitely want this. If you don’t mind me asking… what size are you wearing? I love the slouchy look.

Love, Lindsey

• Reply FashionedChic October 11, 2016 at 9:03 PM

It is really beautiful! I am wearing the size small/medium. xx Erica

• Reply thenomisniche October 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM

Thank you so much!

• Reply Claire Maïwenn October 11, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Looking to get a a lace up knit, like yours for few months.
    But after have been in summer in France and now I moved to Australia, in Queensland where we never really get cold weather, I feel it’s too late.
    But looking to get back in France for Christmas so maybe it will be finally the perfect time to buy and wear one!!
    Btw, love your look.

Kisses from Australia

• Reply kimsantacruz October 11, 2016 at 9:11 PM

Great sweater. Couldn’t resist purchasing. Chicwish gives you 30% off your first purchase.

• Reply Simi October 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM

I absolutely love this outfit, the knit sweater is amazing I love the lacing.. Sweater weather is here! 🙂 Love it

• Reply Kristy October 12, 2016 at 7:21 AM

That sweater is beyond fab! Just love how it looks cozy and chic all at the same time!
    xx – Kristy

• Reply Kristina October 12, 2016 at 10:49 AM

In love with this sweater, so cool!!
    ♡Kristina